Sunday, October 1, 2017

Curtain Call: Need to Venti



This week we are inviting you to join us for...


If you are a coffee love, you'll love this coffee loving inspiration we have for you!  Last Sunday, I had a major crafty binge...crafting for about four hours straight. I love those types of days!  My craft room is pretty organized now so I was looking at what I hadn't used in a while and found several items my friend, Erin, had sent to me. I pulled the sentiment for this card from her goodies!  Perfect to play along.  I hope that you are inspired to stop by Curtain Call and play with us too!




8 comments:

Maureen said...

I love that sentiment! Yes, I do need to venti sometimes! LOL. Your crafting binge sounds like music to my soul...had some yesterday morning here...loved it :). Ox

sandie said...

perfectly CAS x

Karen B. said...

Fabulous layout!

Lisa Elton said...

Delightful CAS card!!

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the inspiration photo!

Sue Lelli said...

How FUN is this?!!

Anita in France said...

So fun, Lynn ... and deliciously CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so lovely, Lynn! Perfect take on the inspiration.